Recently I saw an article in Parade where the favorite recipes of each state were revealed. At least according to Pinterest. I was particularly interested in the New England region and thought that you might be too.
I created a Pinterest Board to get the visual and was rather surprised by the results. Not what I would have imagined. I would have expected some seafood in at least one of the states. You just never know.
- Connecticut: Pineapple Kale Blueberry Smoothie
- Maine: Sherbet Church Punch
- Massachusetts: Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
- New Hampshire: Skillet Cookie
- Rhode Island: Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Vermont: Fried Apple Pancake Rings
Are you surprised too?
+ + +
Photo Credit: Original image found at Discover New England
2 thoughts on “Favorite Recipes in New England”
MA, chocolate chip cookie? ??
That’s what I would have thought. Although I guess the dessert still has chocolate chips. : )
Comments are closed.